Header Ads

Exclusive Interview With Prodigal Son

1. Introduce your self, Who is The Prodigal Son? 
He's Trenton Willis. An American rapper and businessman. I'm the founder of B.A.U. Music Group and the Chief Operating Officer of Drip Dream Records. I grew up in the streets of Indianapolis, Indiana.
2. How did you entered in this entertainment industry? 
I started rapping back in 2000 with my cousin. He was killed in 2005. I took a break from music and came back in 2010. Since then I have been on numerous features from some of the hottest up and coming artist in the country. 

3.Tell us about your upcoming project. 
In the first quarter of 2017, I'm going to release my project entitled, "Straight Outta Gangstaville". I named it Straight Outta Gangstaville to pay homage to N.W.A.'s album "Straight Outta Compton". My project is telling the story of where I came from, what I've seen, and what I've been through as a Gangstaville Soldier.  

4. Any difficulties you faced when you were new in this industry? 
I was popular in high school when I first started rapping so it just came natural to me. No difficulties at all.

5. Where can fans find you and any advice to the people who wants to be a rapper or musician?
People can go to my soundcloudpageat, https://soundcloud.com/prodigalson317. Straight Outta Gangstaville will be available on iTunes when it's released in 2017


facebook.com-TheProdigalSon317/ | twitter.com-TROCKTHECHAMP

instagram.com-the_prodigal_son317
Powered by Blogger.